Applications for the 2024 Tech Ready Women’s Female Founder Startup program are now open. The program is sponsored by the NSW Department of Enterprise, Investment and Trade and Sydney Startup Hub..
They are offering 50 scholarships to take aspiring female founders from idea to launch working in a program that will give women access to a safe space, and the necessary knowledge, connections and confidence plus top experts and mentors in Australia.
8-week startup program is specifically designed to help female startup founders test and launch their ideas in the market. The program has been developed by industry experts and successful entrepreneurs and it offers transformative journey filled with mentorship, valuable insights, and an incredible community of female founders with access to weekly workshops, Lunch & Learns, mentors and peer network, e-learning and much more.
Applications close: Monday, 11th December 2023 at 5 PM AEDT
Program starts: Monday, 5th February 2024
Here's what you will get access to:
- Access to world-class Mentors
- Hybrid Orientation Night at Sydney Startup Hub
- Business Model Tools
- Weekly online workshops (from 12.30 PM to 2 PM on Mondays)
- E-Learning module
- Community platform
What you will gain from the program:
- Proven methods to test, build and launch your idea
- Confidence in your own skills and abilities to create a successful startup
- Access to a quality mentor
- Clear understanding of early stage startup legals
- An opportunity to put into practice all of your learnings
- Peer Network of fellow startup female founders going on a similar journey
Have you noticed our #FridayExpertTips... Here's one that relates to Technology
"Your Intellectual Property (IP) is your most valuable asset. Identifying and protecting the IP you create is crucial to the long-term success and viability of your Startup venture.”